1. Manuscripts to be submitted for publication should be exclusive to the MJESTP and not published elsewhere. The language of the paper should be English only.
2. All correspondence regarding the Journal should be addressed to Editor-in-Chief, MJESTP, Model Institute of Education and Research, B.C. Road, Jammu-180001, INDIA or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The material for publication in the Journal should belong largely to one of the following categories:
a) Reports of research studies, review of researches, educational studies in different cultural settings, reports of surveys and research abstracts of theses and dissertations;
b) Analyses, critiques and reviews of educational policies, innovative practices, trends, developments and new technologies highlighting implications for practitioners and educators;
c) Case studies and personal experiences of educators
d) Reviews of books and educational documents;
e) Educational news including forthcoming, national and international events in the field of education.
4. Manuscripts should preferably be in A4 size format having between 4000 and 7000 words in Times New Roman, font size 12 and typed single-spaced (including quotations, footnotes and references) with a one-inch margin on all sides. It should include on a separate page, abstract of about 200 words and a short professional resume of the author, giving name, position, institution, office, home, email address along with areas of professional interest. All footnotes and references should be given at the end of the paper. Illustrations, figures, and tables are to be placed within the text at the appropriate points. The language for the manuscript and the references should be in English only.
5. Copyright on any open access article in the MIER Journal of Educational Studies, Trends and Practices (MJESTP) published by Model Institute of Education and Research (MIER) is retained by the author(s).
6. All references should be alphabetically arranged at the end of the text and written as per the APA 7th Edition Guidelines.